Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Metallica's 'Battery'

WELL. Just watched a particular video my friend Brian put up over on facebook. It is a German acapella cover of Metallica's 'Battery'. I'll put my comments after the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ni6MFKEVrMU


You know, I'm not exactly sure how I feel about this being that Battery is one of my favorite Metallica songs. However, I am impressed. That took some serious effort and dedication which I always respect when done in some form of positive light.... And they're obviously Metallica fans so they can't be that bad. I noticed that their other youtube videos pretty much seem to be covers of heavy metal songs. I never would have even thought that was possible if I hadn't just seen it. WOW!!!!

Here's the original song:


And here's the same song done with a symphony, which some people didn't like but I happen to love!

1 comment:

  1. Cool! I liked that. I gotta see some more of those videos. Thanks for bringing them to my attention.

    ReplyDelete