I always liked the show "Inside The Actor's Studio." I'm just really curious about people, even the people most other people are way too interested in, ie. actors and other film people. I'm a huge admirer of films and movies so I have a real interest in how they think and do things. Well usually at the end of every show the host asks the guest the following ten questions. My spirit-brother David answered them on his blog so I figured why not follow suit. Here goes:
01. What is your favorite word?
Defenestrate. Sounds nothing like what it means. I love that.
02. What is your least favorite word?
03. What turns you on?
A beautiful smile with a beautiful mind behind it.
04. What turns you off?
Rigid minded people
05. What sound or noise do you love?
A well played guitar or piano
06. What sound or noise do you hate?
Fake crying or whining
07. What is your favorite curse word?
Fuck in all its variable forms
08. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
Musician, particularly a Rock Star
09. What profession would you not like to do?
Nothing that has me going underground.
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
Either, "Ready to go again?" or "See, what had happened was..."