Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Boondocks!!!!

Yes Yes Ya'll!! The Boondocks will be coming back for a third season! I love the Boondocks! One of the best shows in television land. Can't wait to see what they have next. The creator, Aaron McGruder, kind of unofficially announced there will be a third season in a bulletin on Myspace. He also has a webpage and it seems that he is getting back into the groove of things. So looking forward to what Aaron's going to bring this time around.

Here's a taste:


I don't know about you but I thought that was funny!

1 comment:

  1. Eh, I'm feeling kinda lukewarm on the whole Boondocks cartoon now. The first season was the shit, but they took way too long with the second season. What was it, 2 or 3 years? That's ridiculous! And the season wasn't even all that good, either.

    And the fact that it took him this long to confirm a 3rd season does not look good for whenever the hell we'll even see this air. My guess is 2010.

    Yeah, no thanks. By that time I will have moved on. I hope I'm proven wrong, but I doubt it. Although, I would love to hear Huey's take on the whole Obama thing. By that time, of course, it will be old news. Just like that episode about Katrina, which aired two years after the event. Talk about behind the times, McGruder--shit!

    ReplyDelete