Thursday, November 6, 2008

I need to switch my focus.

See, I always say I'm in the wrong business. Here's "proof"!




You Should Be a Film Writer



You don't just create compelling stories, you see them as clearly as a movie in your mind.

You have a knack for details and dialogue. You can really make a character come to life.

Chances are, you enjoy creating all types of stories. The joy is in the storytelling.

And nothing would please you more than millions of people seeing your story on the big screen!



I really do see the stories in my head rather vividly. And since I live in my head I have a serious problem with actually writing them down. This process must be derailed. Who knows, I might be in Hollyhood in about a year. If I get out of my head and off of my ass! I'm workin' on it!

My man David took this and posted his results on his blog. Check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment