Sunday, August 17, 2008

AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

I hate when I find something I want then it doesn't work the way it's supposed to and I can't figure out how to make it work! I finally found out how to get the advert. widget from amazon, thanks to David Anthony Durham's blog. He has the widget and there's a link to get your own. So I did. I built it and everything. But when it was supposed to link to my blog I get a freakin" error message! And I can't find the right fucking support link to send the damn error code to. And none of the support page FAQs I went to had any explanations pertaining to my particular problem. I'm not completely ignorant of HTML but I am very far from proficient at it, so, when I tried to add the link directly on the HTML edit page on my blog, naturally that didn't work for me. AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! I hate not being able to figure shit out. I'ma keep trying 'til I figure it out. LAters.

1 comment: