Sunday, August 24, 2008

People, people

I am trying to get in contact with people from the past. Jr High and High School years. I've found some or they've found me and it's been cool. Interesting. Though life goes on and grows ever more complicated(for some) it's nice the ties you hold without really thinking about it. I truly believe that, even though it's been over ten years since I've spoken with any of the people I've come back into contact with, they all were genuinely happy to hear from me. I know I was genuinely happy to hear from them. I don't have any grand expectations or anything, a decade is a long time, but it's just good to know that these people you shared considerable time with are doing well. Those last school years can be tumultuous. They are literally a time of personal transition; physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually. And you're going through this rather dramatic change with a whole BUNCH of people going through their own changes. Interesting times. Just wanted to get that out. I'm still looking for a few more. Be interesting if they're looking for me, or just come across me in this aether realm here we all travel through now. If you find me here or on myspace or facebook or even the cheesy classmates.com drop me a line, and say Hi. LAter.

T

No comments:

Post a Comment