Tuesday, August 19, 2008

The more things change.....

Very interesting article I read over on the root. I gotta say it's a shame how we just default to the propaganda, social conditioning of white being equal and right. I was raised VERY different. (I'll explain later.) What I don't understand is how people don't understand that ALL of these old ass white men in gov't and media grew up in a time when my grandparents and great-grandparents were still openly niggers. And before anyone gets their brain upset, no, I don't believe all white people are evil or bad. However, history backs up my mindset, PERIOD!!! All of these senators, house reps., and journalists were young whippersnappers in the game when the Civil Rights era was going strong. YOU KNOW they all wasn't FOR equal rights for americans of African descent. As time went on and my predecessors achieved so called equal rights, it became unlawful, not to mention plain rude, to be outwardly prejudiced, bigoted, and/or racist. (Prejudice and racism are two different things.) As we say now, it was not PC. So who knows who's harboring some old hatred for us becoming free and equal among them. I'm just sayin'. Anyway, check the article. (And just between me and you those two gentlemen in that picture at the beginning of the article just LOOK evil to me. I'm not saying they are because I don't know them. It's just a bad picture. All I'm sayin'.) I'm done for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment