Thursday, October 16, 2008

Interesting

Some very interesting and need to know info I read over on The Root. They're all blogs not articles so it won't take long to read them. Check 'em out.

One on a very good and rather important movie adaptation called Towelhead. I'd heard of this book a while ago and planned to read it. Still do, but I'm going to go see it first. Hey, I read a lot of shit and I've recently expanded what my core reading is so my reading life is hectic right now.

Next, a wake up call for black conspiracy theorists.

And finally one of the most rational insights on the current political situation. I have been saying this for quite a while. The surface is cute and all that BUT this country's heart is a sickly rotten thing that needs to perish so a new one can be put in. But it's clinging to life with the strength of the dead, which is not weak by any means.

No comments:

Post a Comment